In the past few weeks I have...
- Moved office - imagine lots of drama, missing furniture, bullying, amazing disappearing crates and general craziness
- Prepared for a major upgrade at work - still ongoing and I am counting down the days until I am done
- Gone to the LARP kit fair in York where I weakened and bought stuff
- Visited the Hobbycrafts/Crafts for Christmas show at the NEC where I bought lots of expensive gifts
- Gone to a Living History Fayre and bought stuff
- Gone to the Original Re-enactment Market where I was rather restrained but still bought stuff
In between all this, I haven't been feeling well and we've had a family crisis to deal with, so life hasn't been all it could be either. I've done very little knitting, crochet, sewing or spinning as I just haven't had the time.
The lack of time and stalled decorating (due to the general lack of time) means my sewing machine is off limits and some parts of the house are in more disarray than usual... Which are my excuse as to why I've bought the odd piece of kit of late rather than making it.
Personally I am waiting on Christmas because that's when I have a few days off and I'm really hoping I will have a little time to myself and that I will have time to relax. Then I intend to have a hot date with my spinning wheel... Such is life.